Friday 8 February 2013

Hello fellow Swadlings



It is now February 2013.

Family history research is now more popular than ever.

When I began researching over 13 years ago it was an effort to search for my ancestors. Nowadays with more and more records on line it is easy to research from the comfort of my armchair. So if an ancestor moved away from home it is easy to find them on the many on line census records. Even the registrations of births, marriages and deaths are all on line too. I am very lucky that some of the Electoral Registers for Birmingham are also on line. So I now know where my grandparents Fred and Minnie Swadling and Fred and Nin Austin were living between the two wars.

It is amazing how much information you can find on line these days. So get in touch and lets see who I can find for you.

Pat

No comments: